Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Fredireksted, St. Croix: Virgin Islands.


Day 2


Fredireksted has plenty of things to do for the day. You can rent paddle boards, kayaks, snorkels, go scuba diving for the day, jump of the pier, etc. Erik brought us here the first time to snorkel and jump off the pier, it was so much fun! I jumped in and stayed in the water for the longest time just looking at all the different types of fish and everything that was alive on the beams holding up the pier! There's nothing like clear water to swim in so I had to take advantage of it, since California beaches are nothing compared to this. I did pretty well paddle boarding, but the wind started coming in and I was getting too far out into the ocean! Luckily TL was there on a kayak, he had to pull me back into shore! What would I do without him?! :D The second day we hung out with Tommy before he went back to St. Thomas, we swam around, went paddle boarding and swimming. If you're in Fredireksted, don't forget to check out the pier! You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment