Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Buck Island: St Croix, Virgin Islands.



Our friend Erik from St. Croix was nice enough to have his friend Michael bring us to Buck Island on his boat for the day. I'd say this was the highlight of our trip! It was so much fun swimming around in even more clear water. Seeing all the different coral reefs and fish was amazing! I think I was just made to be in the ocean, it's my happy place! We also hiked to the viewpoint so we could see the view of the island. It was so beautiful, photos don't do justice. Erik, Michael and Tommy are such amazing swimmers it's mind blowing. Swimming literally in the middle of the ocean with just flippers, mask and a snorkel! Being able to swim 50 ft deep is crazy, he took the photos of the coral and fish above. Motivates me to become a better swimmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment