Sunday, August 2, 2015

24th Birthday: Menta


Happy birthday to me! July 8th was my birthday. We celebrated it doing whatever I wanted. We went to Cueva Ventana (In the previous post), to the beach and to top it off dinner. For my appetizer, I ordered the octopus salad with tara chips. For my meal ordered the Lobster meal that also had sautéed onions and mushrooms. I seriously never tasted anything that had so much flavor! The mash consisted of sweet potatoes, tapioca root, and taro! It was delicious. I definitely would recommend this restaurant (Menta) It is difficult to find, but worth it! TL ordered a chicken pasta that was also really, really good! The service was amazing and the owner is the chef and the server. I was a little iffy when we got there because it looked a little run down, but I'm happy we came here!

No comments:

Post a Comment